BEST VALUE IN TOWN !
Original Price $15.90 Now only at $12.90!
Versatile and easy to cook Unagi fillet.
- Origin and Processed in : China
- 1 pc (approx. 200G)
- Thaw in fridge overnight or submerge in cold water for 15-20 mins
- Ready to eat
- Reheat with microwave (600W) for 1 min
- DO NOT refreeze
- HALAL Certified!
* Contains thin, soft but edible bones. Not deboned.
* We've weighed 50 packets and gotten a range between 180g to 210g.
* Small Knowledge about Unagi:
This size of Unagi is said to be best in quality & texture with less bone and thin in skin with best flavour from meat texture. In farming industry, we call this size of Unagi as Young Unagi. On the other hand, the bigger size Unagi we call it old Unagi, the old unagi skin become thicker and bone become harder that affects the overall taste.
Ready to eat. Just defrost and take out from plastic bag--> Put into a plate --> Wrapping --> heat by microwave for 1 minute--> Done.
Unagi is nice to enjoy with White rice, fry rice, pasta etc. if you have new idea to enjoy, we appreciate you could share with us.
Unagi Hitsumabushi ひつまぶし
Ingredients (2 portions)
Unagi Kabayaki / 300 gram rice / Soup / 200 ml water / 1 gram dashi no moto (Japanese soup stock) / 1 teaspoon soy sauce / 1 teaspoon mirin / 1 gram salt / Garnish as desired / Nori (Seaweed) / Sansyo-pepper / Spring onion / Takuan (Daikon Radish)
1. Cook the rice according to the package.
2. Pour water into a large pan and boil. Turn the stove to medium heat and put the Unagi Kabayaki in the water for 10 minutes. Take the Unagi Kabayaki out of the package and place on a cutting board. Keep the sauce in a separate container for later. (or after fully defrosted, put in to microwave for 1 minutes)
3. Cut the fish in bite-sized pieces with a sharp knife. In the meantime, bring 200 ml of water to the boil. Add the dashi no moto, soy sauce, mirin and salt and stir gently.
4. Put some rice in a bowl, place the Unagi Kabayki on top. Add the remaining sauce and garnish to your liking with nori, sansyo-pepper, green onion and takuan.
うなぎ蒲焼 / 米 300g / だし / 水 200ml / だしの素 1g / しょうゆ 小さじ1 /
みりん 小さじ1 / 塩 1g / お好みで / のり / 山椒 / ネギ / たくあん
How long does it take to receive my order?
All Orders processed here takes 1-2 business days to arrive.
Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
Can I get a refund for my purchase?
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need a refund, we’re happy to help. Just email us via “Contact us” and we’ll take you through the process.
Do reach out to our team if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we will not accept returns and refund on sale items or gift cards.
I received a damaged product / wrong order, what do I do?
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly contact us immediately (Within 24 hours) if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong order, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. Kindly note to provide pictures and order number for faster verification.
We regret to inform that beyond 24 hours of any feedback/ claims of wrong items/ damaged or defective will not be able processed. We apologized for any inconvenience caused.
Contact Number: +65 8809 2934
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm