Use only carefully selected salmon, processed to keep frozen.
Please enjoy the amazing salmon sashimi with completely different freshness.
- Origin: Norway
- Sashimi Grade
- 20pcs (220G)
- Thaw in fridge overnight or submerge in cold water for 15 mins
- Ready to eat
- Does NOT come with rice
- DO NOT refreeze
- Processed In: Vietnam
- HALAL Certified!
RECIPE - HAND-ROLL SUSHI
Hand-roll sushi is easy to make, and you can fill it with whatever ingredients you like. Hand-roll sushi is usually served at home as a way that everyone can help themselves at the table. This is a fun way to serve sushi for home parties with your family and friends.
3 Japanese rice-making cups (540 ml) short grain rice
5-10 sheets nori (roasted seaweed)
Soy sauce, suitable amount
4 tbsp. Mizkan Rice Vinegar
4-5 tbsp. sugar
2 tsp. salt
6 tbsp. Mizkan Sushi Vinegar
300g Salmon, sashimi grade
2 tbsp. Ikura
50g Maguro Tuna, sashimi grade
50g Squid, sashimi grade
8 Sweet shrimp, sashimi grade
Rolled omelet (made with 3 eggs)
1/2 cucumber, sliced
10 green shiso leaves
1/3 pack white radish sprouts
Make Sushi Seasoning
- In a medium saucepan, heat 4 tbsp rice vinegar, 4-5 tbsp sugar, and 2 tsp salt over medium-high heat.
- Cook until sugar and salt are completely dissolved, 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cool, and transfer to a glass jar.
Make Sushi Rice
- Cook short-grain rice following your rice cooker’s directions.
- While rice is still steaming hot, pour sushi seasoning over it and mix well. Using a fan, blow the steam off the rice for about one minute. This step allows excess moisture to escape and makes the surface of the rice shine.
Cook Seared Salmon
- Cut the salmon in half. Keep half in refrigerator.
- Put half of the salmon in a frying pan until the color changes, then place on a tray and let cool in the refrigerator.
Serve at table
- Cut all fillings into sizes that make it easy to hand roll. Cut nori sheet in about 4″ x 4″ square size.
- Place fillings on a large plate in a colorful arrangement and serve with roasted seaweed and soy sauce. Serve with sushi rice for hand-roll at the table.
- Everyone can make his/her own roll by hand by wrapping rice and fillings as he/she likes
How long does it take to receive my order?
All Orders processed here takes 1-2 business days to arrive.
Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
Can I get a refund for my purchase?
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need a refund, we’re happy to help. Just email us via “Contact us” and we’ll take you through the process.
Do reach out to our team if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we will not accept returns and refund on sale items or gift cards.
I received a damaged product / wrong order, what do I do?
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly contact us immediately (Within 24 hours) if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong order, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. Kindly note to provide pictures and order number for faster verification.
We regret to inform that beyond 24 hours of any feedback/ claims of wrong items/ damaged or defective will not be able processed. We apologized for any inconvenience caused.
Contact Number: +65 8809 2934
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm